- This section contains information concerning the procedures for management of the website lovesustainability.it with regards to the processing of data belonging to the users of lovesustainability.it
- This policy is also valid with regards to article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons in terms of the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of said data for the subjects who interact with lovesustainability.it, and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: lovesustainability.it
- The purpose of this document is to provide indications regarding the procedures, the timing and the nature of the information that the data controller must provide to users on connection to the website lovesustainability.it, regardless of the reason for said connection, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
- The policy may be subject to modifications due to the introduction of new relative regulations, and therefore users are invited to periodically check this page.
- As provided for by Italian Legislative Decree 101/2018, if the user is under 14 years of age their consent must be provided via the authorisation of their parent or guardian.
II. DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data. They are also responsible for security profiles.
- With regards to this website, the Data Controller is: Love Sustainability, and the user may contact the Data Controller for any information or to exercise their rights at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Location of data processing
- The processing of the data generated through the use of lovesustainability.it takes place at Via XXX.
- If necessary, the data regarding the newsletter service can be transmitted by the data processor or by subjects charged by
1 – Data processing procedures
- As with all websites, this website uses log files in which information collected automatically during visits by users is stored. The following information may be collected:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
– name of the user’s internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin where the visitor entered (referral) and exited;
– number of any clicks made.
- By accessing the page lovesustainability.it, name, company name, address, website and email address may also be collected.
- The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected exclusively in an aggregated manner in order to check the correct functioning of the website and for security purposes. Said information is processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
For security purposes (antispam filters, firewalls and virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with relative current legislation, to block attempts to damage the website or to cause damage to other users, as well as any activity that is in any way damaging or that constitutes a crime. Said data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but solely in order to protect the website and its users. Said information is processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- The data received are used exclusively for the provision of the service requested and solely for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
- The information that the users of the website decide to render public via the services and the instruments provided by the same are provided by the user in a conscious and voluntary manner, exempting the website from any responsibility regarding any violation of the law. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have permission to provide the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purposes of data processing
- The data collected from the website during operation are used for the aforementioned purposes and for the purposes below:
– to carry out marketing activities, such as process statistics and engage in market research, send you information and promotions relative to the activities, products and services of Open Marketing.
- You may decide at any time to withdraw previously granted consent by contacting the Data Controller as indicated in the paragraph below, “User rights”. In any case, said withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted before withdrawal.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the website) are held for a period of time strictly necessary in order to achieve the previously indicated objective.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the voluntary sending of email to the addresses indicated on this website requires the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary for responding to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
- Specific summary information will be subsequently made available on the website pages provided for particular services to be requested.
IV. USER RIGHTS
- Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists user rights.
- The website lovesustainability.it therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of:
– the rights of the data subject to request the data controller for access to personal data (article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (EU Regulation 2016/679), their correction (article 16 of the EU Regulation), their integration (EU Regulation 2016/679) or the restriction of relative processing (article 18 of the EU Regulation), or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (article 21 of the EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (article 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to request the cancellation (article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data for which conservation is unnecessary with regards to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed (EU Regulation 2016/679);
– the right to obtain certification to the effect that the operations of updating, correction, integration of the data, the cancellation, blocking or transformation of the data have been notified, also with regards to their content, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves efforts that are manifestly disproportionate to the right that is to be protected (EU Regulation 2016/679);
- Requests can be addressed informally to the Data Controller or, alternatively, by using the form provided by the Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that processing is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – explicit consent for use – or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a)
– explicit consent for the use of genetic or biometric data regarding health, of data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or membership with trade unions, or that reveal racial or ethnic origin or political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing based on consent granted prior to revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the Regulation, the user has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, the organisation set up for control of processing in Italy.
- For more detailed information regarding your rights, please refer to article 15 and onwards of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
V. METHOD OF EXERCISING RIGHTS
Requests are to be made, without formalities, to the Data Controller by sending communication to the email address email@example.com
VI. RIGHT TO COMPLAINT
The Data Subject has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority with regards to any violation of the regulations concerning the protection of personal data, and to request verification from the Data Protection Authority located in Piazza Venezia n. 11 00187 Rome, Fax no. (+39) 06.69677.3785 Operator: +39 06.696771 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org Certified email: email@example.com.
VII. TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some collected data with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social media plug-ins and the Google Analytics service. Transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and further consent is therefore not required. The aforementioned businesses guarantee that they adhere to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to other countries that do not respect the conditions set out by article 45 and onwards of the EU Regulation.
VIII. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
- This website processes users’ data in a lawful and fair manner, adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. Processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and approaches that are strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- As well as the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons charged with the organisation of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing or legal personnel and system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party suppliers of technical services, postal service operators, hosting providers, information technology companies and communication agencies) may have access to data.
IX. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
- The policy may be subject to modification or update. In the event that said modifications or updates are relevant, these will be reported to the users via relative notifications.
- It will in any case be possible to consult previous versions of the document on this page.
- The document was updated in 07/2019.